Level 5 Diploma in Well-being and Stress Management
The CPCAB Diploma in Well-being and Stress Management is an NVQ Equivalent competance based course. It is a unique award accredited by the Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB) and is an essential part of any stress professional’s profile. It won a National Training Award in 2005.
Who is it for?
The programme is a must for many people from self employed trainers, members of an organisational training team, human resources managers, occupational health nurses, health and safety managers, health practitioners, coaches, counsellors, therapists.
- Demonstrate your competence in stress management in line with the HSE management standards launched in 2004.
- Present a business case to Executive Teams in organisations in relation to stress at work.
- Design and run stress management programmes/one to one sessions for managers who need to meet the requirements of the HSE management standards and for staff who are experiencing stress at work.
- Use a range of techniques and activities to help individuals to recognise and deal with stress in their lives.
- Access an expert support network to keep you up to date with the constant changes in the field of stress.
Premier Life Skills Ltd is the only stress and well-being training company offering The Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB) accredited Diploma level 5 courses in Wellbeing and Stress Management and Stress Coaching.
The Training Course comprises 9 Units of Competence as follows:
- Design and present information on the physiology of stress
- Design and present information on the physiology of breathing
- Design and present information on voluntary muscles and their function
- Create and design methods to describe the main contributing factors and causes of stress related problems
- Identify methods and techniques to elicit the relaxation response
- Create and design information to describe the benefits of healthy lifestyles and effective coping strategies
- Development training and development strategies to meet organisational requirements
- Programme planning
- Basic teaching and presentation skills
Receive all the information you will need to design and deliver well-being and stress management training.
A break of around 9/10 weeks where you will gain some experience of delivering well-being and or stress management training/coaching, undertake additional research and prepare your portfolio.
When you return for your final 3 days we will watch you complete a 45 minute micro teaching sessions to assess your training delivery skills.
We will assess your completed portfolio.
Typically we would expect the programme and associated study to take approximately 112 hours.
The Each delegate will be given:
- A folder of training data
- A stress management training manual
- The course standards
- Portfolio building materials
£1,800.00 + VAT = £2160.00
The Elstead Hotel
Should you require accommodation The Elstead Hotel can offer a reduced rate which only applies if you contact reservations direct and inform the reception staff you are on a course provided by Premier Life Skills.
“ If your dream is to present Stress reduction to groups or individuals in a way that makes a difference then the Well-being and Stress Management Diploma is for you. Excellent six days of foundational training and practice, superb presenters, up to date and relevant information handbooks with guided self-learning to produce your own teaching portfolio. I could not have asked for more. Highly recommended and well worth the investment. ”
– Linda du Preez
Contact Us Now
You are advised to read our Terms & Conditions before applying.