Developing Well-Being and Performance at Work
Recognising the effects of stress
The aim of this course is to provide individuals with the skills and knowledge to recognise the effects of stress in themselves and to have a wide variety of practical techniques they can use to eliminate, reduce and cope with stress associated with the ever changing challenges of the working environment.
Suitable for all members of staff.
The programme can be adapted to meet your organisational requirements.
- Define stress
- Understand why a resilient approach to work can benefit the organisation and the individual
- Apply the “Fisher” transition model to manage change
- Describe what causes stress and how this affects health and performance
- Identify their personal signs and symptoms of stress
A course workbook is provided by Premier Life Skills
“ Will be recommending this course to all my work colleagues, trainer really easy to talk with, engaging and involved all the delegates. Learnt lots of new strategies as well as reminded of the ones that I had stopped using and must start to use again. A highly beneficial training day ”
– Hospitality Organisation
“ I thought this would be the same old information about stress, well-being and performance I was really surprised at the depth of the content and the expertise of the trainer. A thoroughly worthwhile course to attend. Thank you ”
– Public Sector Organisation
- The importance of thinking and focusing positively
- Methods to improve well-being
- Ways to enhance stress-free performance at work to meet the ever changing working environment
- Relaxation and mindfulness techniques
The programme can be adapted to meet your organisational requirements
A workbook will be provided by Premier Life Skills for this course
“ A great course to get signed up for if you are in a managerial role or as an employee. Lots of strategies for you to choose and a workbook that you can take away. Thank you for such an enjoyable course ”
– Enginering Organisation