Managing the Well-being of your Staff
To introduce you to practical tools and techniques that will enable you to predict and manage the pressures that affect your team during periods of high demand and change.
This workshop is for all managers responsible for assessing and managing the risks to employee well-being.
The programme can be adapted to meet your organisational requirements.
- Be able to differentiate between pressure and stress
- Learn the indicative signs and symptoms to be aware of
- Learn how to conduct an effective risk assessment on an individual or team
- Learn the benefits of a productive approach to mitigating effects
- Devise a strategy and action plan that fulfils your duty of care
- Understand the purpose effective well-being support and how it can help you and your team
- Understand the organisations policy and support system for individuals and teams facing pressure or stress and explore some of the
- Broader mental health issues in the workplace
- Develop personal strategies as a manager to manage your own well-being
A course workbook is provided by Premier Life Skills.
“ Fantastic course to help you talk to staff about coming back to work after a period of time away with work related stress. The trainer was really easy to talk to about a very challenging situation which I had no idea how to manage. This course ticked all the boxes with theory and practical exercises. A thoroughly worthwhile course to attend ”
– Hospitality Organisation
“ This course is a must to attend if you are a manager and you need to understand the importance of well-being risk assessments. The trainer will go through the relevant information and by using case studies enables you to put the theory and practical elements together. I wasn’t looking forward to this training as I thought it would be very health and Safety orientated but I was really surprised at what I learnt and am able to take back to the work place. Thank you ”
– Public Sector Organisation